Padua School was founded as secondary School by the then Mangalore Bishop Rt. Rev. Victor R. Fernandes on 1-6-1944, for the students of the rural areas.

Padua Primary School was founded on 1-6-2000 as per Registration No.3/2001-02 dtd. 30-8-2001.

The Govt. of Karnataka upgraded the High School into a Pre University College on 20-5-2000, o admit both the Boys and Girls.

The PU College was raised to the status of a Degree College with B.Com and B.B.M courses from June 15th 2011 as per the order number ED25UDV 2011. The College is affiliated to Mangalore University and recognised by Govt. of Karnataka, Ministry of High Education.

It is an unit of Catholic Board Of Education and locally managed by the Bendur Parish. The new degree block was inaugurated on 25th November 2011 by our Bishop Most Rev. Dr Aloysius Paul D’souza. The Vice Chancellor of Mangalore University Prof. T.C. Shivashankar Murthy was present

Home | News | Sitemap | Contact Us

Copyright © 2016 - www.paduadegreecollege.org . Powered by eCreators

  • 2.png8.png8.png9.png7.png
  • Visitors

Contact Us

PADUA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT
Nanthur, Mangaluru-575004

PH: FAX: 2217711

Email: [email protected]
           [email protected]